KEY PUBLICATIONS, CURRICULA:
- “How to Make the Most of the Media,” strategic communications/media outreach training program for state juvenile justice advocates, Coalition for Juvenile Justice, 2000. Co-author, editor and national trainer.
- “Project Lifeline” public service announcements and public information campaign, Center to Prevent Handgun Violence, Physicians for Social Responsibility, 1996. Co- author and editor and national trainer.
- “Steps to Prevent Firearm Injury (STOP),” injury prevention counseling materials for pediatric practices, Center to Prevent Handgun Violence, American Academy of Pediatrics, 1994. Translated into Spanish. Project director, co- author, editor. Sole author of the Parent Component.
- “Straight Talk About Risks (STAR): A Pre-K—Grade 12 curriculum for preventing gun violence,” Center to Prevent Handgun Violence, 1992. Translated into Spanish. Co-author, sole author of Parent Component.
- “Case Management and Youth Development”, case management for faith based and federal grantees, Department of Labor, 2005. Co-Author of National Curriculum and national trainer.